Re: Image Styler files/Netscape

by "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <webmaster(at)canopy.net>

 Date:  Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:31:34 -0400
 To:  "Lonna Poland" <lonna(at)granbury.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Lonna,

Chances are VERY slim the problem is with Image Styler.

Netscape is (thankfully) pretty picky about the HTML it renders and how.

It would be a *big* help to see the page in question, but I would suggest
making sure the HTML is correct. A huge help in that regard can be found at

http://validator.w3.org

simply type in (or paste) the **exact** URL for the page that is giving you
problems. It will show you any mistakes in the HTML, with one big exception
- the file path statements. If you are referencing "<.img
src="c:\images\myimage.jpg"> it's not going to show something like that as
an error, even though it obviously is a big boo-boo.

If I can be of any assistance please feel free to contact me via private
post as this is pretty far off topic for this list.

SeaYa,
Fuzzy