Re: Image Styler files/Netscape

by "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <webmaster(at)canopy.net>

 Date:  Tue, 24 Aug 1999 21:09:37 -0400
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dan, Would you please point me in the direction of a 'mass' released
browser that *does* support progressive JPEG's (the feature) even close to
reliably?

TIA,
Fuzzy

At 02:49 PM 8/24/99 -0400, dan gray wrote:
>Lonna Poland wrote:
>
>> Is there some problem with Netscape not being able to view jpgs saved from
>> Image Styler?
>
>None that I've ever seen, Lonna.  The one caveat is that Adobe
>ImageStyler exports Progressive JPEGs.  This shouldn't be a problem --
>unless using a prehistoric browser.
>
>Cheers,
>Dan
>http://geekbooks.com
>... home of "Adobe ImageStyler In Depth"
>and other cool stuff ...

Captain F.M. O'Lary
(yes, one of the now infamous: "O'Lary Boys")
webmaster(at)canopy.net
sysop(at)mail.ruediger.leon.k12.fl.us
Member of the HTML Writers Guild and
International Webmasters Association