Re: engraving an image into stone

by "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <webmaster(at)canopy.net>

 Date:  Mon, 30 Aug 1999 21:59:22 -0400
 To:  Kevin Dail <kdail(at)advanix.net>,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Wow.

I have to admit this was EASY using Photoshop (4.0) and the Alien Skin
Plugin "Carve".

If you've got it try it - you'll be surprised!

HTH,
Fuzzy

At 08:06 PM 8/30/99 -0500, Kevin Dail wrote:
>Hi!
>
>I have a client who wishes her logo to look as if it had been cut into
>stone/marble. This is turning out to be more difficult than I had expected.
>
>Can anyone give me some tips on how I might accomplish this? I have
>Illustrator 8, Fireworks 2, Photoshop 5 and many plugins.
>
>I would greatly apreciate any assistance.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>Kevin John Dail
>Art Director, Web Illuminators Inc.,
>Web Design, Graphics and Business Solutions
>kdail(at)webilluminators.com
>http://www.webilluminators.com

Captain F.M. O'Lary
(yes, one of the now infamous: "O'Lary Boys")
webmaster(at)canopy.net
sysop(at)mail.ruediger.leon.k12.fl.us
olarym(at)mail.woodville.leon.k12.fl.us
Member of the HTML Writers Guild and