Re: How do they disable this feature?

by "Write Now, Inc." <writer(at)jlc.net>

 Date:  Sun, 26 Dec 1999 21:10:27 -0500
 To:  Michael Channing Wilson <mwilson(at)sigmapath.com>,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Michael Channing Wilson wrote:
>You can right click, in most cases, and choose "save picture/image as",
>type the name of the file along with a .GIF or .JPG extension and save
>the file just fine.

I need to find this web site again, because the right click does not work
in either netscape or in IE. The minute you right-click, a message pops up
and says this function has been disabled. You have NO right click
capabilities on this web page.

I will let everyone know when I find out, I suspect it may be a javascript
also as several have suggested, but not one I have ever heard of.

dana b mackonis
  writer(at)jlc.net