Re: Obscure Font needed

by Brian Markham <bmarkham(at)home.com>

 Date:  Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:57:51 -0400
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
if you haven't heard of it, and i haven't heard of it, and it doesn't seem
to come standard with my windows font packaging, you can probably assure
yourself that even if you DO spend the time(waste perhaps) and find it,
most people will be viewing your site with the standard times new roman
face.  maybe you should let the marketing people in on this?

regards,
brian