Re: Img in percentage

by Brian Markham <bmarkham(at)home.com>

 Date:  Sun, 27 Jun 1999 01:41:45 -0400
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:57 PM 6/25/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Personally, I was impressed at how well it worked!  The quality degradation
>of the images did not seem hugely significant unless the browser was sized
>down to 400 pixels.  Didn't try it at 1024 mind you.

i thought everything looked rather huge at 1024..to me, this really wasn't
that professional looking..but this is personal opinion..not fact..

my solution to this is to use tables that are less than 640 pixels in
width..and either center them or left justify them..

they look good at all resolutions(just bigger in the smallest..)

example at http://www.e023.com/groundwire/index2.html, the site isn't
finished, but the layout is finished.

hth

-brian