freezing problem with PSP 5

by Chuck & Karen <ckcs(at)neptune.on.ca>

 Date:  Tue, 27 Jun 2000 22:14:12 -0400
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi All,

I'm working on graphics for a new website using WinNT and PSP 5.  All my
features work fine except text.  I can select the text tool, but as soon as
I click in my image, PSP freezes solid.  I have a Pentium III with 256 mb
RAM  running WinNT 4.0 service pack 5.

This is the only program that's giving me problems with text (or fonts).  I
was wondering if anyone had a similar problem or solution to help.  I've
tried uninstalling/
reinstalling (several times), turning off Adobe Type Manager, the JASC
website technical support, the patch to upgrade 5.01 to 5.03, all with no
luck.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

TIA
Karen