Re: hex code

by "Andrew Folkins" <afolkins(at)networkx.com>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Mar 1998 15:03:36 -0700
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

>      I don't know why that little hex program doesn't work when sent that
>way. I am not too sharp with javascript, maybe it has to do with the
>spacing of the code. If anyone would like I could just email it to you.
>Bye
>Bob

Y'know, the original - properly formatted, I might add - is probably in
the list archives...

--
Andrew Folkins     afolkins(at)networkx.com     http://www.networkx.com/afolkins
Networks Research  www.networkx.com

The graduate with an Engineering degree asks, "How does it work?"
The graduate with an Accounting degree asks, "How much will it cost?"
The graduate with a Liberal Arts degree asks, "Do you want fries with that?"
   - Anonymous Net Quip