Re: monitor for graphics?

by Carol Geary <caroling(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Sat, 17 Oct 1998 14:17:47 -0700
 To:  "'hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org'" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Karen Pickel wrote:

> no computer stores around.  I am, therefore, stuck buying one
> without seeing it in person first.....  <sigh>

Hmm. Then how about devising some tests or list of features that are important
to you? For example, the horizontal lines you mentioned appeared on monitors I
saw too. And I found that unacceptable. But I'm not sure if the lines were due
to the setting, say 8-bit at 640x480 or something lo-res. Or would the monitor
do that at hi-res. If you specify what size you want, price, resolution
choices, and other features, you might get more specific answers.

--
Carol Geary, http://home.earthlink.net/~caroling/index.html