Re: Graphics check please

by Virginia Blalock <skatefan(at)visions.simplenet.com>

 Date:  Fri, 04 Dec 1998 19:55:47 -0600
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 05:29 PM 12/4/98 -0800, Kaleb wrote:

>On a 14", 640x480 monitor using thousands of colors on a Mac (I need a new
>monitor) I can see the entire image...in fact, it can be quite a bit wider if
>need be.  I've found that anything under 550 wide is more than fine...600 is
>even all viewable if need be.

I did not make myself clear and for that I apologize. I meant scroll DOWN,
not across. I know usually the width is the concern, but I have a different
one. I wanted to use this graphic as part of the opening page of my site. I
wanted everything to be on one screen where there is no scrolling down or
across. Sorry I did not make that clear enough.

Virginia's Visions
http://visions.simplenet.com