Re: Squishy Graphics :)

by tim(at)ringsoft.demon.co.uk (Tim Whitcombe)

 Date:  Thu, 11 Feb 1999 19:40:50 GMT
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Wed, 10 Feb 1999 13:11:48 -0600, you wrote:

>Hi guys,
>
>Okay, time for me to stick my neck out and ask what is probably a
stupid
>question :)))
>
>I've done a page for a client and he's very happy with it but he has
asked
>me to make the "text bars" wider and deeper. I'm using PSP 5.0 and
I'm
>having trouble increasing the size. They look fine in PSP, but when I
put
>them into the page, the bar is squashed and the text along with it.
>
>I have tried remaking them to a larger size, but the same thing
happens and
>it doesn't seem to matter what font I use.

No such thing as a stupid question...

I haven't checked the page, but first thought that occurs to me is to
check the WIDTH and HEIGHT attributes in the IMG tag... they may have
the size of the previous image and are scaling the new image to fit.

Tim.
            http://www.ringsoft.demon.co.uk/index.htm
  Home of the Man band homepage - as recommended by Q magazine
and the Packers page - recommended by the Green Bay Press-Gazette