Re: Counters without CGI

by Keith <kdsell(at)surfsouth.com>

 Date:  Tue, 13 Apr 1999 10:23:32 -0400
 To:  "Emshoff,
Eve" <EmshoffE(at)wtr.com>
 Cc:  "'hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org'" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Emshoff, Eve wrote:

> What's the best solution to add a counter to a page, but without CGI and, if
> possible, without an add attached to it? We have a stats server at our
> company, but this is for client peace of mind.
>
> /\
> /
> \ Eve Emshoff
> / Web Site Designer
> \ http://www.TRNonline.com
> / Times Record News
> \ Wichita Falls, TX
> / PH: 940.763.7545
> \ 1.800.627.1646 ext. 545
> / E-mail: EmshoffE(at)wtr.com
> \ Let TRNonline design your company's Web site!
> /
> \
> \/

Eve,

Try www.thecounter.com . It has configurable counters with almost any
stat that you may want to look at.  You have several choices of
displays, even "invisible" counters. I put it on most of the sites that
I design since they also email weekly stats to me for each site. I
highly recommend it.

Keith D. Sellars
WebGraffix.com
Email: Keith(at)WebGraffix.com

Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 3537729 or,
* Page me - http://wwp.mirabilis.com/3537729,
* Send Email directly to my computer screen 3537729(at)pager.mirabilis.com