RE: Was Slime: Homesite/ColdFusion

by =?iso-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane?= Bergeron <berlar(at)generation.net>

 Date:  Sun, 31 Jan 1999 00:11:58 -0500
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
>>From the Allaire/Homesite Price List at http://www.allaire.com , 4.0 is=
 the
>latest version for both Homesite and Cold Fusion (both recently released):
>
>HomeSite 4.0 Electronic Version  HS-40ELE-NT-US  $89
>HomeSite 4.0 Packaged Version    HS-40PKG-NT-US  $99

Yup, this is correct.

>I've used HomeSite for the last 2 or 3 years (version 2.0 up), and recently
>purchased Cold Fusion.
>
>Latest HomeSite *upgrade*:$ 29.95.
>Upgrade to Cold Fusion 4.0 single user(on special) from HS4
>(includes Cold Fusion Studio + Single User Cold Fusion)$ 199.95
>
>Cold Fusion non-upgrade:
>
>ColdFusion Studio 4.0    CF-40STU-NT-US      $395

Correct as well but this is for Cold Fusion Studio.

>You have to get the 50-user edition to bump $3500.

Or get one licence of Cold Fusion Server 4.0 Enterprise which is indeed
priced at $3495.  But this is a full fledged Web server that features
database integration, e-commerce, web applications and more on NT and
Solaris servers... not an HTML editor (HomeSite) or HTML/CFM editor (Cold
Fusion Studio).  The next version of Cold Fusion Server will be ported to
UNIX btw.

St=E9phane Bergeron