Re: .WMF files

by David Moninger <David.Moninger(at)IslandTime.com>

 Date:  Thu, 04 Feb 1999 15:03:08 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I too lament that Photoshop doesn't recognize .wmf and would dearly love to
find a plug-in that would allow direct importing.

In the meantime,  I've found that ACDSee 32
	http://www.acdsystems.com/
 is an easy to use "image conversion" program -

simple conversion if image is on a writable device,
2 step - move and convert if coming from a CD

Also features
easy navigation, thumbnails, and other useful features.

I'm open to even better suggestions!

david
   mailto:David.Moninger(at)IslandTime.com
         provides Computer Consulting ... from the Beach
  <> Internet Marketing Strategies & Web Sites by david <>
 Accessing the World from the Sands of Clearwater Beach, FL
I'm on Island Time!  < http://www.IslandTime.com/ >  Join me!