Re: Image format descriptions?

by David Moninger <David.Moninger(at)IslandTime.com>

 Date:  Sat, 06 Mar 1999 12:18:30 -0500
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you have Photoshop, try HELP ... just yesterday I saw an explaination of
ALL the file formats it supports ...

In Windows Photoshop 5 Click:   HELP, Index and enter File Formats ... then
pick and review.

Hope that Helps,

david

   mailto:David.Moninger(at)IslandTime.com
         provides Computer Consulting ... from the Beach
  <> Internet Marketing Strategies & Web Sites by david <>
 Accessing the World from the Sands of Clearwater Beach, FL
I'm on Island Time!  < http://www.IslandTime.com/ >  Join me!