Re: Brain Methane

by David Moninger <David.Moninger(at)IslandTime.com>

 Date:  Sat, 03 Apr 1999 01:43:02 -0500
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Cap't ...
At 10:20 PM 4/2/99 , Captain F.M. O'Lary wrote:
>I *really* need some kind soul to *pretty please* convert "9C0166" into a
>RGB color swatch so I can pick it up in Photoshop and "paint" with it.

The color you want in photoshop is:
	R=156
	G=01
	B=102

This is NOT a "safe" color, so the webpage capture suggestions may not work
for you, depending on how your browser dithers the color.

You might want to consider printing out the chart at
	http://www.jaworski.com/htmlbook/dec-hex.htm

I find it handy when converting between Photoshop and HTML

Hope this helps,

david

   mailto:David.Moninger(at)IslandTime.com
         provides Computer Consulting ... from the Beach
  <> Internet Marketing Strategies & Web Sites by david <>
 Accessing the World from the Sands of Clearwater Beach, FL