Re: Clipart, Photos from 1930s-40s

by Jeff Phillips <jeff(at)stockobjects.com>

 Date:  Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:15:53 -0400
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Also, for great 40s clip art, you should try the Havana Street collection

http://www.havanastreet.com/

It's also available on the web at our old web site

http://www.stockobjects.com/stockobjects/default.htm

There you'll have to sign in and browse. Search under Havana Street.

Also, (shameless self promotion coming), please check out our new site at
www.stockobjects.com. We need feedback on the new stock content we're
creating. It's free for now.

Jeff Phillips
         --> jeff(at)stockobjects.com
         --> http://www.stockobjects.com
         --> tel +1 212 406 8710 ext: 106
         --> fax +1 212 406 1399
         --> 368 Broadway #403, New York, NY 10013