Re: Images - where to find?

by Jeff Phillips <jeff(at)stockobjects.com>

 Date:  Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:24:26 -0400
 To:  "Laura Mollett" <lmollett(at)mis.net>,
"Kathy" <ksiddall(at)attcanada.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Digital Vision's collections I believe are distributed in the US by Eyewire
(formerly adobe image club), www.eyewire.com. You can also check out
PictureQuest. One of the better object collections is from a company called
RubberBall. They have lots of people as well as things without backgrounds.

I think you can find there collection at PictureQuest www.picturequest.com.

Good luck.

Jeff Phillips
         --> jeff(at)stockobjects.com
         --> http://www.stockobjects.com
         --> tel +1 212 406 8710 ext: 106
         --> fax +1 212 406 1399
         --> 368 Broadway #403, New York, NY 10013