Re: "web-safe" #990000

by Kym Jones <kymj(at)airmail.net>

 Date:  Mon, 05 Jul 1999 13:17:41 -0500
 To:  Epiphany Web Designs <webpage(at)evansville.net>,
"hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Janet,

I don't know if this will be of any help but you might like to download
this little tool. It's free and it's very handy for color matching to the
exact pixel.

http://www.inetis.com/english/solutions_dotcolor.htm

Good luck.

Kym