Re: hwg-graphics-digest V1 #303

by Jeff Phillips <jeff(at)stockobjects.com>

 Date:  Thu, 15 Jul 1999 13:25:02 -0400
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Eric,
We've been dealing with this problem lately. Try the follwoing

{xxx} = replace with your own code (ie, ROWS="150,*")
<FRAMESET ROWS="{xxx}" FRAMEBORDER="NO" BORDER="0" FRAMESPACING="0">
<FRAME NORESIZE FRAMEBORDER=NO SCROLLING=AUTO MARGINHEIGHT=0 MARGINWIDTH=0
SRC="{xxx}" NAME="{xxx}">
Note that the FRAMEBORDER parameter is in both the frameset and the frame
tags. Also, you may want to set the scrolling to NO to absolutely prevent
scrollbars.
If your background img does not line up, you are not calculating the repeat
value correctly. Also, good luck doing this because MSIE and Netscape
compute pixel values differently, which is also different across platforms.

Jeff

         --> jeff(at)stockobjects.com
         --> http://www.stockobjects.com
         --> tel +1 212 406 8710 ext: 106
         --> fax +1 212 406 1399
         --> 368 Broadway #403, New York, NY 10013

From: "T. Eric Aldrich" <marketing(at)cerberusmmedia.com>