Re: Design software

by Jeff Phillips <jeff(at)stockobjects.com>

 Date:  Tue, 24 Aug 1999 20:13:46 -0400
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
The only thing that I have seen do something like this is javaan applet.
Check out the Ikea web site. I think it's www.ikea.com. They have an applet
that allows you to put different configurations of shelving together for
different results.

Jeff Phillips
         --> jeff(at)stockobjects.com
         --> http://www.stockobjects.com
         --> tel +1 212 406 8710 ext: 106
         --> fax +1 212 406 1399
         --> 368 Broadway #403, New York, NY 10013