RE: Download tag

by Kym Jones <kymj(at)airmail.net>

 Date:  Mon, 06 Sep 1999 17:19:09 -0500
 To:  <hblair(at)bigfoot.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Thanks Hugh...

Yes, I kinda figured that it was...and it's no big deal...just another
click and what's an extra click between friends ? *grin*...although I must
admit that I think it kinda detracts from the "ambience" if you like. If it
went to a direct download, at least visitors would still be on the page
looking around instead of starin' at the Angelfire download page which is
pretty bland. If they were to stay put, they might see something else that
interests them without the distraction and having to actually "think" to go
back to the page. God forbid that surfers night hafta "think"...LOL...

Kym