Re: OT: Gecko from Download to Trash Bin

by Sierra <mgraham(at)netway.com>

 Date:  Fri, 17 Sep 1999 15:15:38 -0400
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:28 AM 9/17/99 -0700, 2Nerotik wrote:

I downloaded Gecko (Netscape 5) beta to try it out and see how it runs.

Well, it crashed 5... or was it 6 times in the span of about 15 minutes.

I responded:

Interesting, as I had no problems with it when I had it awhile back (PC -
WIN 95)  After I got my new 'puter (PC WIN98) I have not gotten another
copy of it so can't address this particular crash issue as it's probably a
newer version of Gecko.

Maybe I'll wait for it to stabilize before downloading another verison.

Thanks for the information.

M. Graham