RE: white type

by Sierra <mgraham(at)netway.com>

 Date:  Tue, 21 Sep 1999 12:51:56 -0400
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
The problem is that not all browsers allow this same flexibility and even
more importantly -  many, if not most, end users don't know how to do this.
 This may be a fix for him (if that's what he's looking for) but would not
be a fix if he wanted a site to be more print friendly.  I didn't quite get
a feel for which he was concerned about, though.

I changed the site design of several hundred page site just due to the
print problem inherent with white text.  Ahh, well, I like the present look
quite well.

M. Graham

At 11:52 PM 9/21/99 +0800, you wrote:
Rick

Version 4 Browsers allow you to set the font color AND more importantly
control the printout colors, check the Advanced settings

Gary
radharc.