Re: burnt edge effect

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Tue, 21 Mar 2000 00:36:17 -0600
 To:  "Donna Fose" <donna(at)webctr.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hi Donna

I don't know about Fireworks but PhotoImpact allows you to do all sorts of
great effects including the "burn" feature that you're talking about and
there's an index to lots of good tutorials too.

Maybe you might find something that you can use here:

http://wwell.tal-on.com/pi/resources/

HTH

Kym

At 07:35 AM 03/20/2000 -0800, Donna Fose wrote:
>I am in the process of creating a background of parchment paper with a burnt
>edge.  Can anyone tell me a good way to achieve this effect?  I am using
>Fireworks 3.  I would like the effect along the sides or possible just along
>the top.
>
>TIA
>
>Donna

Never slap a man that is chewin' t'baccy....

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit our garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

In conjunction with Makin' Waves Studio
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/index.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html