RE: shadow 'round trans ani

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Sun, 26 Mar 2000 08:59:59 -0600
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

I looked at it with both IE5 and Netscrape 4.6 and what I saw in Netscrape
was fine...no shadow. But in IE5 I notice a faint shadow that the lil black
pup casts over the sandy colored one when his head moves to the right. Mind
you it *is* faint.

I don't know what the problem is, or how to fix it but I *did* see it.

Cute lil pups btw...

Kym

Never slap a man that is chewin' t'baccy....

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit our garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

In conjunction with Makin' Waves Studio
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/index.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html