Re: A question

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 14 Feb 2001 05:42:39 +1030
 To:  "Sian \(Rio\)" <webdiva(at)webdiva.screaming.net>,
"Hwg-Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hi Sian,

I would say that those graphics either came from a CD of graphics or were
hand drawn and scanned  by some *very* artistically talented person and
yes, they are beautiful. To do that from within a graphics program would be
possible but would involve hours..and I *do* mean *hours* of work.

The actual page layout is just tables and it looks like the textured
background has been created with program called Texturizer which you will
find doing a search on google.com or any other search engine and it's just
a neat lil program for, like it says, creating a texture on a background
texture.

None of it is complicated apart from the actual graphics and that looks
*real* complicated to me ...:)

Kym

At 05:54 PM 13/02/2001 +0000, Sian \(Rio\) wrote:
>http://www.peelee.com/ I found this website on one of my free graphic
>trawels, and I was spellbound to say the least.
>
>How would you go about creating something like this. I have no idea on how
>to even get started.I'm assuming that a graphics tablet would have been
>used. But please break the spell for me! as a novice-novice graphics program
>user! please enlighten me!
>
>PS
>Thank you to all who answered my questions on FW3. I've done something to my
>Outlook Programm so I cant answer individual emails sent to me previously.
>But thank you all!
>
>Sian
>
>May the road rise to meet you.
>May the wind always be at your back.
>May the sun shine warm upon your face,
>The rains fall soft upon your fields;
>And, until we meet again,
>may God hold you in the palm of his hand.
>
>The Celtic Blessing

ConceptualEyez Design & Media
http://www.conceptualeyez.com/index.html
(Formerly FoJoMedia)