Re: Quicktime to animated GIF?

by =?iso-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane?= Bergeron <berlar(at)generation.net>

 Date:  Sat, 20 Feb 1999 02:18:04 -0500
 To:  fred(at)eatel.net
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:52 AM 19/02/99 -0600, you wrote:
>     I have Quicktime 3.02 and a program that lets you make movies
>with it. I want to post these movies on my astronomical club's site,
>but I'd like to make them animated GIFs instead of .mov so
>someone wouldn't have to download the Quicktime player if they
>didn't already have it. Does anyone know of a program that will
>convert .mov to an animated GIF?
>     TIA.

Hello Frederick,

Ulead's Gif Animator 3.0 imports QuickTime movies (.mov, .qt) as well as=20
.avi and .psd files (with all layers as separate frames) without a=20
problem.  This is really the best Windows based animator around (IMO) and=20
it has awesome optimization capabilities, great native effects and you can=
=20
use all your Photoshop plugins right from within Gif Animator's=20
interface.  Try it out, you won't be disappointed I'm sure!

St=E9phane Bergeron