Re: Ecommerce / About Me

by =?iso-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane?= Bergeron <berlar(at)generation.net>

 Date:  Sun, 13 Jun 1999 12:21:38 -0400
 To:  "Alexander Papli" <papli(at)pipeline.com.au>
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 01:09 AM 14/06/99 +1000, you wrote:

>Hey graphics people;
>Here a question regarding e-commerce,

Please this is completely off topic for this list.  This list is used by=20
the HTML Writers Guild to discuss the creation, and usage of graphics on=20
the web.  The Guild has other lists for business issues, HTML techniques=20
and various software discussions outside Graphic design.  We have had=20
enough off topic discussions on this list recently and I for one would=20
appreciate less noise on the list.

If you have never done so, please do everyone a favor and read the HWG=20
mailing list policy here: http://www.hwg.org/lists/cover.html and also the=
=20
particular charter of the Graphics list here:=20
http://www.hwg.org/lists/hwg-graphics/index.html .

Cheers!

St=E9phane Bergeron