Re: What font face is this?

by Kristi Russell <darkfires(at)darkfires.com>

 Date:  Wed, 14 Jul 1999 10:40:47 -0700
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  webartists(at)list.webmonster.net, wdf(at)onelist.com
  todo: View Thread, Original
Already tried that - I'm working for a company that owns that site and they
couldn't get that information. ;/

Thanks to all for answering my question!  I decided that Folio BdCn BT was
the closest match that I had.  I used illustrator to italicize it and it
worked out fine.

On 11:15 AM 7/14/99 -0400, Windsong slipped this into my mailbox: