Re: Photoshop

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Tue, 05 Oct 1999 15:27:27 -0700
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Not really limited with PhotoShop

There are several good plugin filters for it:

Eyecandy, Xenofex from http://www.alienskin.com

I think Kai's Power Tools has a filter that will create an effect like the
corner of the page is peeling, like wallpaper would do.

um there are some others as well Photo Toolz.

There was another with the effect you are looking for but I can't remember
what the plugins name is now.

At 01:18 PM 10/5/99 -0700, Judy Bujold wrote:
>I have a few black and white pcitures that I scanned in for a web site.
>I want to do something cool to the borders.  I have seen a few sites
>that have a paper torn effect around the borders.
>
>I use Photoshop 5.5 at work so I am limited.
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>Judy

.oOo.