Re: Poppy

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Tue, 09 Nov 1999 10:10:51 -0800
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes I would tend agree with this one.

It's always nice to ask, I'm using a graphic for my personal site and decided
that I better get permission from the site I got it from before designing the
whole site around it.

They were quite nice about it and only asked that their name and url appear
below the graphic.

But since I am designing the whole site in Flash I went a couple of steps
further
since they were so nice about it and they are quite happy with what I with it.

Always pays to ask.

At 10:48 AM 11/9/99 -0600, Virginia Blalock wrote:
>At 09:05 AM 11/9/99 , Fernando Pirez Valdez wrote:
>
>>But are they free to use? I mean, don't you need to pay for them? And the
>>copyright? Thanks for the help. Cordially, Fernando Perez (Groucho)
>
>I would actually be careful here. When I searched for ROSE with this, the
>results pointed to actual web sites with these images in them. I would for
>safety's sake ask those webmasters about using those images.
>

>Virginia's Visions
>http://www.visionsnet.com

.oOo.