Re: Eternal problems responding to posts.

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Thu, 02 Dec 1999 16:48:29 -0800
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
It's in how you reply to the msg.

If I had hit "Reply" this msg would have just set up your email addy
in the "To" filed however hitting "Reply All" as I do with all my posts
anyway put the email addys of you and the list for which your name
gets highlighted and backspaced over so that this only goes to the list.

Not something I've really thought about just always done... least I didn't
think about it till you mentioned it. I should check and see if it does the
same on the Flash Lists...

Using Eudora Pro 4.2 (PC)

At 07:01 PM 12/2/99 -0500, unique wrote:
>Hello All,
>
>This is not intended to be a flame post; please do not dismiss it as such.
>
>I belong to about 15 various email lists, all of whom (*not* "which" :-) )
>pertain to my particular interests (Flash, HTML, Macromedia products), and
>have
>a good email client (for the Mac) that allows me to manage all of the
>"incoming". So, *that* aspect is *not* of concern here.
>
>What *does* concern me is that, when I am reading an HWG email that is
>currently
>in my inbox, I CANNOT reply *simply* by typing my typical command/control-key
>combo for "reply".
>
>If I attempt to do so, my "reply" is addressed ONLY to the writer of the
>original email, and NOT to the list in general.

.oOo.