RE: FrontPage and Editors

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Wed, 23 Feb 2000 08:38:04 -0800
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well fortunately this discussion seems to be going well. Thank you all. I
thought
for sure after the first couple of comments... not that they were bad mind
you...
this thread would turn into a flame war from that one little question I asked.

Thank you all for being mature about it and actually answering my question
as it
wasn't meant in anyway to start a flame, just curiosity.

At 01:08 PM 23/02/2000 +1300, Rich wrote:
>I couldn't agree more, I see alot of negative feedback about FrontPage, I
>use it ALL the time, even though I have copies of Dreamweaver, Hot Metal Pro
>and Cold Fusion. And my main reason for using FP is because it does have a
>layout that I'm used to. I go into these other editers and don't know where
>to find what I'm looking for. However, someone mentioned about the
>cross-browser problems FP causes, and no one in their right mind can argue
>with that statement, however that (for me anyway) is the only drawback I
>have found with FP, and with a little editing here and there, you can
>eliminate any cross-browser compatibility problems that may arise.

.oOo.