Re: hwg-graphics-digest V1 #351

by Paul Clark <pclark(at)gate.net>

 Date:  Mon, 28 Feb 2000 18:36:14 -0500
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Why? Why not? If you really feel the need to know and aren't sleeping well
at night for lack of knowing, it's because I'm anal retentive (x/y
coordinates) and because using rgb values in photoshop and css means I
don't have to do any hex conversion and because Dreamweaver sets the css
into the style tags automatically and I didn't feel like changing it. Hope
this clears it all up!

Paul