Re: speaking of PS5.5

by "Jeanne Eicks" <jeicks(at)locustcreek.com>

 Date:  Fri, 17 Mar 2000 17:03:44 -0500
 To:  pbabcock(at)bgsgroup.com,
"hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Phil,

IMHO, PS 5.5 is well worth the dollars to upgrade.  The time saving web
features are great!  Slices cut my design time in half.

Jeanne

At 02:34 PM 3/17/2000 -0500, Phil Babcock wrote:
>Is there much difference between Photoshop 5 and 5.5?  Anything new?  I use
>PS quite extensively, mainly for web work - is it worth the $ to upgrade to
>5.5?
>
>thanks!
>
>Phil Babcock
>Lead Web Designer
>BGS Group Inc.

President, Locust Creek Graphics, Ltd Co.
RR1 Box 54 - Randolph Center, VT 05061
Ph:  802.728.3818  - Fax:  802.728.3731
Do Some Site Seeing!
http://www.locustcreek.com
This website has been modified from its original version
to offer you a better viewing experience.