Re: design resolution question

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:29:10 -0800
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:10 PM 21/03/2000 -0800, Alan Wilson wrote:
>Hello 2Nerotik!
>
>Wow, you are all over the place! I see a lot of posts on chinwag and other
>lists by you....I wonder how you keep up!

*G* getting harder each week as I'm trying to learn more about flash
and will be starting to take a bunch of art course soon hopefully.

>I really appreciate your solution but not sure if I can implement. Doesn't
>it require that I design a separate set of pages at those resolutions? I'm

Nope all it requires is that you have 3 sizes of the graphic, one for 640,
one for 800 and one 1024.

Just one webpage required. All you would have to do is either change the
names in the JavaScript from 1024.jpg (also 800.jpg & 640.jpg) to the
appropriate names of the actual images for each of the sizes.
.oOo.