RE: OT: extensions

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:39:00 -0700
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hip hip hurray, hip hip hurray !!!!!!!!!!!!!

*G* finally someone else not afraid to stand up to Harold.

Sorry to everyone for this post but David hit something that
I've been feeling for a long time.

I really really hate to flame or see someone being flamed but
Harold's whole attitude since I've been on the HWG lists has
as David put it very nicely been a bitter stench.

No wonder he's not allowed to post to some of the other lists
because as 'he' says "he disagreed with them and they didn't like
it" Sorry if I misquoted that since thankfully it's been almost a year
since I heard that whine.

Do we want Harold to leave... nah don't think so, he does seem to
have some knowledge, I think I can speak for most of us that we
just wish he'd read the questions properly and post a 'helpful' answer
rather than his regular Microsoft bashing.

Some of us use MS, some use Linux, some use Unix, some use a MAC,
and most of use don't give a damn about bashing each other's OS, we
just want an answer to the question that was asked.

If you want to rant, scream and foam at the mouth everytime someone
mentions a problem with Microsoft, then turn off your computer, disconnect
the phone, paint all your windows black, lock all your doors and sit in a
corner
for the rest of your life cuz we don't want to hear your crap.

Look ma no flame suit, cuz I got skin thick as a rhino's.

At 10:48 PM 12/04/2000 -0400, David L. Semans wrote:
>Harold,
><soapbox>
>Your answer was a wonderful illustration of how questions should _not_ be
>answered on this list.  For one, you never answered the question asked.
>Two, your observations are just ridiculous.  It doesn't really matter what
>convention the "Redmond Kids" use.  Use _your_ own choice, set up _your_
>server accordingly, and the browser will display your page properly.  Three,
>your long-standing, bitter attitude is a stench to me.  I imagine that there
>are many other subscribers that would appreciate a more optomistic, helpful
>approach to answering questions.
></soapbox>
>David L. Semans

.oOo.