Re: Fwd: Launch Newsletter -- April 13, 2000

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Apr 2000 23:57:51 -0700
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Nah, just thought it might interest some.

As for the graphic part of it, well that was a given, but
some have also asked about protecting their JavaScript and/or
HTML code.

BTW did my original msg show up more than once on this list ?

IF so, I apologize but blame it on the list cuz I only sent it
once to each list but it showed up about 4 or 5 times in this
particular mailbox.

At 07:50 PM 13/04/2000 -1000, Randy Lewis wrote:
>Are you still beating this dead horse? If someone _really_ wants to
>'steal' an image, almost any graphic program has a screen capture that
>will do the job.
>
>~~~Randy

.oOo.