Re: Image in a Table

by Brian Markham <bmarkham(at)home.com>

 Date:  Sun, 31 Oct 1999 00:39:57 -0400
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 06:18 PM 10/30/99 -0400, you wrote:
>When putting an image into a table cell with relative column widths, how
>can one determone its HEIGHT and WIDTH attributes?

I'm not sure about the inheritance of relative height/width attr., try both
of these, see which works best:

1) if the image width attr is relative to the cell width, then use
WIDTH="100%" in the IMG tag

-or-

2) if the image width attr is relative to the entire table width, then use
this code:
< TD width="75%">
< IMG WIDTH="75%">
< /TD>

where the widths of the TD tag and the IMG tag are equal.

now when it comes to the height attr, things get real screwy..does anyone
else have any suggestions for this part of her dilemma?

HTH
------
Brian Markham
Owner, Elysian Web Design, Inc.