RE: [Kais PowerGoo & PhotoShop Questions]

by Virginia Blalock <virginia(at)visionsnet.com>

 Date:  Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:41:37 -0600
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:40 AM 11/24/99 , Villano, Paul wrote:

>All well and good.  Except most of us don't get free software.  You've got
>to PAY for PhotoShop.  A whole lot more than Paint Shop Pro.  And if the
>only reason you have the pricier software is because it's the industry
>standard, not because it's the best product, that's a problem.  The point of
>the discussion (at least from my end) is an attempt to steer thinking toward
>making the best product and the industry standard the same thing.

I can accept that Photoshop is more powerful, etc that Paint Shop Pro. The
better question may be: Is it $600 better? Is PS not something like $700?
PSP is a little over  $100. I don't know the answer to this question
because it's been forever since I have looked at Photoshop.

Virginia's Visions
http://www.visionsnet.com