Re: PSP text paths

by Virginia Blalock <virginia(at)visionsnet.com>

 Date:  Sun, 27 Feb 2000 02:42:07 -0600
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 04:12 PM 2/26/00 -0800, Cynthia Hamilton wrote:

>Hi all - does anyone know how to align text on a path below an object?  I've
>got text on the top of an ellipse and need to add text (right side up) below
>the ellipse as well.  Is this possible in PSP 6.0?

Yup. If I understand what you want: before adding the text on the bottom,
go to IMAGE and then FLIP. The elipse may look a little different or it may
not but that's ok. Then place your text. Then(with the text still selected)
go to IMAGE and then FLIP and then IMAGE and MIRROR. That should place the
text where you want. You just have to position it where on the bottom you
want.
Virginia's Visions
http://www.visionsnet.com