Re: Need help!

by Ntobi <Ntobi(at)aol.com>

 Date:  Thu, 14 May 1998 06:55:34 EDT
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
In a message dated 5/13/98 10:57:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gunshot(at)thepentagon.com writes:

> I don't know if this is the proper place to post this, but I desperately
need
> some help with image mapping.  I have this
>  really specific image that was made for a committee web page and I need ot
> have it image mapped.  If anyone here coudl help
>  me in doign so or would be willing to do this for me, please get into
> contact with me a.s.a.p.

You can use a very easy tool called MapEdit - shareware downloadable from
their site:<A HREF="http://www.boutell.com/mapedit/">
http://www.boutell.com/mapedit/</A>.  You simply import the image, use a
marquee tool to make your hotspots, and type in the links. It's really simple.
HTH. :)
Nance