Re: Question

by MVHOG(at)aol.com

 Date:  Wed, 6 Jun 2001 18:43:25 EDT
 To:  kellyistruly(at)home.com,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
kellyistruly(at)home.com writes:

<< Hello,

 Is it a picture they download after clicking on a link that says something
 along the lines of 'Click here to download'?  Or do you mean just
 right-clicking on the image to save it?

 If it's the first, then it's easy to keep a log of how many times it's
 downloaded, if it's the second it's not. :)

 Let me know and I'll tell you how (if it's the first).

 - Kelly
 http://www.paladinenterprisesinc.com