RE: graphics presentation on CD

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:21:31 +1030
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

I'm fascinated and boggled all at the same time by this thread LOL.

I have a "skeleton" site that I'm putting together for a prospective client
and am going to want to put it on CD and would love for it to autorun.
Organizing all the files and making links work is giving me a headache just
thinking about it...and of course I've thought about it so much now, that
I've completely confused myself...LOL.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best way to go about the
folder/file structure. I'm squirrelling away all this good information so
that when I get to the CD burning point, I won't have to ask what has
already been answered :)

TIA

Kym...who would much rather just be "playing"...

ConceptualEyez Design & Media
Free Graphics for Personal Websites
http://www.conceptualeyez.com/index.html