Re: graphics presentation on CD

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:54:28 +1030
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Jami,

Thank you...this looks like just what I need. I'm downloading it now and
will check it out.

BTW, in case anyone is interested, the site says it's freeware, which makes
me like it even more :)

You can get it here:
http://www.fileflash.com/index.aspx?action=download&program=1251

I'm really interested in the biz card thing too, so I'm keeping my eye on
this thread...anyone actually made their biz cards this way ?

Thanks again.

Kym

At 08:08 PM 22/01/2001 -0600, Jami wrote:
>I hadn't heard about the CD Business Card before, but I have seen some
>programs that will take your website (and graphics/flash, etc.) and make
>them into an exe file that you can burn onto a CD. I have listed two of them
>below.
>
>HTML2EXE 2.2
>HyperMaker HTML 2001.00
>
>You can find these at Tucows.com under HTML accessories. They are shareware
>and can be purchased.
>
>HTH
>
>Jami

ConceptualEyez Design & Media