Re: Graphic Programs

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Sun, 29 Apr 2001 08:43:00 +0930
 To:  "Debby Campbell" <cats7(at)mtco.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Debby,

I'm a staunch advocate and user of  Ulead's PhotoImpact. It's very user
friendly, a lot easier to get your head around than PSP or Photoshop and a
*lot* cheaper. I have PSP and PS and hardly ever even open either of them
pretty much because PI will handle anything I need to do, and it will
handle PS file extensions, allowing you to work and save things in PS
format if you need or want too.

You can download a trial version of PI6 at http://www.ulead.com and you
will find a ton of tutorials and help at http://www.eastofthesun.com/
including a link to a forum where you'll find the friendliest bunch of
helpful folks on the net.

I don't work for Ulead or stand to gain from recommending the software, I
just love it.

HTH

Kym

At 12:09 PM 28/04/2001 -0700, Debby Campbell wrote:
>Hi everyone,
> >
> >Just one question.  What graphic program do most of you use.  I have been
> >working with Paintshop Pro and Photoshop.  I am not new at this nor am I an
> >expert, kind of in between.
> >
> >Ah! maybe one more question.  How do you get your background invisible in
> >Paintshop Pro?  I have been having trouble with this.  Some pictures are
>OK,
> >and others aren't.
> >
> >Thanks
> >Debby