Re: Image problem re-visited

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Sat, 21 Jul 2001 02:25:35 +0930
 To:  "Jami" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>,
"Carl L. Steplock III" <cls(at)spadata.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

The problem has *nothing* to do with PSP or any other graphics
software...the problem is with the image from the get go...

Something, somewhere has gone horribly awry. Whether it's the way it's been
saved or whether it's in the original image, I don't know, but it's
*definitely* time to take another pic!!

Kym

At 11:26 AM 20/07/2001 -0500, Jami wrote:
>To repeat, the problem happens completely outside the context of PSP. The
>image appears that way even before I plug it into the program, and also for
>some people who do not have PSP. Therefire, I must conclude that the problem
>has nothing to do with PSP.

Free Graphics for Personal Websites
http://www.conceptualeyez.com

E-Book Covers & Illustrating