Re: circular text

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Thu, 23 Aug 2001 11:10:45 +0930
 To:  tjtmd(at)attglobal.net,
Lonna Poland <lonna(at)granbury.com>
 Cc:  Hwg-Graphics <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

I can't resist chiming in here on this circular text thing.

Ulead's PhotoImpact will create any number of different kinds of
circular/wrapping text all at the double click of a button and you can
tweak to your heart's content.

You can download a trial version 6.0 at http://www.ulead.com and take a
look if you're interested.

With them bringing out 7.0 in the next couple of months or so 6.0 is cheap
as dirt most places now too if you wanted to buy it.

I don't work for Ulead...I just *love* my PI :)

HTH

Kym

At 09:14 PM 22/08/2001 -0400, Tanya wrote:
>Lonna Poland wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Can anyone tell me a good place to find a tutorial on how to do
> > circular text or curved text in either Photoshp 5 or PSP 6?
> >
> > There used to be a tutorial at andyart.com but that web site doesn't
> > exist any more.
> >
> > Please help, I need to make curved text in a hurry!
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Lonna
>
>Would this count???:)
>http://www.interlog.com/~karma/ITP/Wk5Xtra/clrdEggsTwo.html
>
>:)
>Tanya
>--
>To visit my homepage...(home-made, child-proof)
>http://mypage.ihost.com/tanya/Tanya.html (and for more "Art" visit:)
>http://mypage.ihost.com/tanya/PicturesOfPlaces.html
>http://mypage.ihost.com/tanya/Horses.html
>Thumbnails...