Re: horizontal line effect

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Fri, 16 Nov 2001 14:02:23 +1030
 To:  "Gail Miller" <gmiller(at)gatewayone.com>,
<Keith(at)webgraffix.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

I seem to be repeating myself this week LOL.

PhotoImpact will do the "television lines" thing pretty much at the click
of the mouse too. The Filters Unlimited that someone mentioned is also good
and PS filters are compatible with PI as well.

Kym

In Memorium
http://www.conceptualeyez.com/memorial.html

Free Graphics for Personal Websites